The Assam Minorities Development Board is implementing the Govt. of India’s scholarship schemes of Pre-Matric scholarship with the objective of encouraging religious minority students to pursue education studying from 1st to 10th standard.
- Scholarship will not be awarded to the students who have secured less than 50% Marks in the Previous Final Examination
- Annual Income of their parents/ Guardian from all sources should not exceed Rs. 1.00 Lakh per annum.
- The students who have belonging to the notified Minority Communities (i.e. Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain and Parsis)
- The scholarship will be awarded to the students studying in India from class- I to X, under various Govt. Institutes and eligible Private institute.
- 30% scholarships will be earmarked for girl students
- The scholarship will not be given more than two students from a family